Friday, October 15, 2010

Reno, Nevada

Left Elko heading further west and getting closer to home.  Had hoped to see my grandson, Jake, at UNR but he was going to LA to visit his girl friend, so drove around the campus as I had never seen it before.  Quite a nice looking campus with lots of brick buildings covered with ivy and lots of trees.  Maybe one of these days he can give me a tour.  Spending the night at Boom Town and ready to head back to Monterey tomorrow.  No gambling, just sitting in my room with my feet up and working on this blog.

Have to admit that I am getting tired and it will be so nice to sleep in my own bed.  Will have another post when I get home.  Hope to have all the mileage worked out so I can brag about how many miles I actually drove.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment