Monday, August 30, 2010

Off Again

Leaving Jim and Carole's I headed north toward my big brother, Bob's home in Kettle Falls, WA.  Not too much scenery but beautiful crossing the Columbia River and then driving along the river before turning north again.  Lots of wheat fields along the way and totally different terrain.  Stayed last night in Ritzille, WA about an hour from Spokane.  Have free internet so took time to update my blog and check email.  This morning I see that the rain has begun but the weather is expected to warm up tomorrow.  Should be in Kettle Falls early afternoon and see a whole new part of the country.  Never been to Kettle Falls so looking forward to exploring the area.  Checking maps this morning and I think I may head toward Yellowstone Park on Wednesday or Thursday.  Have never been there so decided this was the time to take a couple of days and see Old Faithful!!

Will be back in contact when I have internet again.  No internet at my brother's.  Of course, you can always call my cell phone and I check email on the iphone if I can't use the computer!!

Happy Trails to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment