Saturday, August 14, 2010

My "little" brother, John

This is John, my brother who lives in McMinnville, Oregon.  I arrived at John's home and was immediately greeted by part of his family and then before long, the whole family came upon the scene.  Chrissy, with new baby Avery and big sister, Payton were enjoying the deck at John's, trying to stay cool in the 90+ degree heat.  Another daughter, Johnna with her brood and for the life of me I cannot remember all of their names but they are all sweet and beautiful.  Angie, the oldest also showed up and her two, Issac and Brittany, so the house was running over with kids!! John cooked quite a feast, steak, baked potatoes, pasta salad, green beans and hot rolls.  For dessert he made fresh blueberry shortcake with ice cream.  What a fantastic meal and what fun to catch up on all the latest with this family.

John and I are fans of "So You Think You Can Dance" so we finished the evening watching the final night.  But all good things must come to an end so off the bed and up the next morning to head to a class reunion and get together with high school friends.  Boring to all of you but I am having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment